Something missing in your diabetes plan?
Traditional diabetes care assumes you can easily make lifestyle changes to manage your blood sugars. But its not that simple. Diabetes is frustrating and it’s not a one-size-fits-all-diagnosis. As a fellow diabetic and Board Certified Nurse Coach, it’s my mission to help you navigate this path. Together, we’ll figure out how diabetes works in your world and on your journey.
Free tips. Free advice. Free inspirational stories.
Saying yes to the “I” test?
- I struggle managing my diabetes.
- I am not perfect. I can’t handle diabetes alone.
- I am sad, depressed, angry and resentful.
- I am overwhelmed by my diabetes.
- I don’t think anyone understands how hard I try.
- I am ready to give up.
Is this you? There’s help and hope.
You may be here.
- Feeling Frustrated
- Unsure of what to do
- Facing burnout
Better is Possible
- Better glucose control
- Better clinical understanding
- More freedom and energy
- New ideas and options
- Creative changes that work for you
- Feeling understood
Get access to life-changing tools and resources for only $30/month that will help you create a Better Diabetes Life.
- 25 video lessons with activities to reveal your sticking points
- Real help and new ways to manage the stress and burden of diabetes
- New coping skills to overcome burnout you won’t hear from a doctor
- Insight into why it’s so hard to do what you know you should
- Empowerment to do things your way
- Strategies to improve communication
Let me help you discover your own way.
I have helped others on their journey to a Better Diabetes Life. Let me help you transform how you view yourself and manage your diabetes.
“Patricia helped me see my numbers as information that provides choices”
“Patricia gave me a new way to think about my diabetes. I like thinking about it almost as someone else!”
“Very Helpful. Learned the importance of preparing for a doctor’s appointment. I’ll be ready from now on.”
“Very refreshing to put a positive spin on the hardships of living with diabetes. I really learned a lot. I can now identify issues and ask for help.”
5 Steps to a Better Diabetes Life.
(That you won’t learn in your doctor’s office.)
All About Diabetes
Your Emotional Rollercoaster
Heavy emotions – frustration, anger and sadness. Learn what’s behind them and create your own path toward a new perspective.
Using Your Motivation
Tap into your personal motivational style and create new possibilities for you and your family.
It’s Your Life, Live It
Take back your life. Get detailed strategies to help you create your own roadmap for YOUR diabetes and ENJOY your life.
Find Your Voice
Say what you mean. Get what you need. Know you matter.
Recognized by Diabetes Leaders.
Diabetes takes more than what you have been given.
I can show you a better way.
Take advantage of my 5 Step diabetes management program and find the support you have been missing. There are many ways to get started and you deserve more than you are getting. Today can be the day it all changes!