A 5 Step Program to Improve Diabetes Outcomes
Diabetes is Costly to Industry
1 in 10 have diabetes, but they consume more than 10% of benefits
$90 Billion in Reduced Productivity
Prevalence increase 53% by 2030
50% of people with diabetes fail to achieve optimal glucose control
Diabetes exceeds pandemic levels in US
Fundamental Cause: Burnout and Overwhelm
- People with diabetes struggle to manage the disease.
- Billions spent on technology without improved outcomes.
- Providers advocate behavior change but provide no support
- Frustration & failures lead to burnout & sub-optimal management
- These struggling individuals impact your financial bottom line
A New Approach Tackles the Real Problem
- Self-paced 5 Step Online Program
- Nurse Coaching improves diabetes management – boosts autonomy and builds confidence
- A holistic approach to change-mangement strategies
- Addresses the psychosocial aspects of diabetes; self image, emotions, chronic woory, anxiety and general well-being
- Resolves the diabetes struggle & diabetes burnout
- Creates an empowered, healthier, and more valuable employee
- 25 interactive and engaging coaching lessons
- Self-paced Online Video Instruction
- Companion Coaching Activities & Workbook
- Pre/Post course assessment, quizzes and downloads
- Led by Patricia Daiker- Board Certified Nurse Coach
Recognized by Diabetes Leaders and Endorsed by Satisfied Users
“First of all, I wanted to thank you for creating such a wonderful course. It was genuinely enjoyable to complete, and I learned things about diabetes management, communications, and myself.”
Type 1 Diabetic Extreme Ultrarunner & Ironman
A new approach for companies battling the high cost of diabetes in their workforce.
To learn more about Better Diabetes Life Corporate Wellness Programs, please schedule a time for us to chat.